Bolt on Rubber Pads
Other Attachments and Parts
Bolt on rubber pads are a great option for those wanting to operate their machine on roads or concrete surfaces. In fact, they will provide great traction on any paved surface.
We stock a range of bolt on rubber pads to suit a variety of tracked excavators, from 300mm to 600mm tracks. They also also suit a variety of makes and models of machines.
The benefits of our bolt on rubber pads include:
- Your machine will vibrate less and will be quieter when travelling
- No sliding when digging
- Provides traction and protection against steel track damage on any surface your machine needs to operate on
- Minimise maintenance costs by extending the work life of your steel tracks
- Our rubber pads are extremely durable and are manufactured with heavy duty premium rubber
- Fast shipment of your required bolt on pads. Our pads can be installed on site without assistance or we can arrange a suitable time for one of our mechanics to install them for you.
BOLT OF PAD SPECIALS (promotion ends 4th February 2016)
450mm pads - $2190 + GST (normally $2886 + GST)
Suitable for SK70SR-3, SK75SR-3 & SK85MSR-3
500mm pads - $2790 + GST (normally $4840 + GST)
Suitable for SK135SR Series 1 to 3 (does not include long crawler models)
For further information on the bolt on rubber pads, please contact us below