The Generation 10 SK260LC-10 has advanced technology that improves hydraulic efficiency. Lower fuel consumption by 17% in H-mode, 14% in S-mode and 23% in Eco-mode than previous models. With nimble movement and ample digging power, this excavator promises to improve productivity. This machine has superior digging force, top class travelling force and working ranges.
The new arm interflow system more efficiently controls hydraulic fluid flow, and significant reduction of in-line resistance and pressure loss boosts fuel efficiency by about 17%*. The electronic-control common-rail engine features high-pressure fuel injection and multiple injection with improved precision. It is fitted with an EGR cooler which greatly reduce PM and NOx emissions and meets TIERIII Standards.
- Standard factory fitted quick hitch piping and tilt circuit piping.
- Includes Kobelco Geoscan Excavator Remote Monitoring System and Kobelco's exclusive iNDr Cooling System for ultimate low noise and dust reduction.
- Rugged durability that ensures long-term machine value.
- Extended Power Train Warranty available to new owner expiring June, 2020
- Fitted with Doherty hydraulic fully automatic quick couplers 100% compliant to Australian standard AS4772-208
- GP Bucket only
- RoPs Cabin with Climate Control
- LCD in cab multi-display which shows fuel consumption, maintenance intervals, and more.Also features one-touch attachment mode switch
- UHF Radio
- LED Lighting
- Hose Burst Valves
- Safety Hand Rails
- Service history & all original books available with machine
Only one owner from new & has been well maintained. Body, panels & pain all good, cabin neat. Previous owner used for sub-division work & only traded due to upgrading in size.
Will suit client looking for genuine low hour machine in very good condition.
Find Out More